Friday, January 20, 2012

Disclaimer

I add to the autoethnographic construct of my Doctoral studies the experience of having taught this Kingdom of God for nearly three decades, resulting in a narrative where the lines between scholarly writings of others and my own are often blurred. Perhaps a weakness in critical analysis of content, but the original intent of teaching the Kingdom of God was my response to a call to ministry, with no intentions at the time of pursuing Doctoral studies. However, I do claim that despite the potential inability to properly source all my teachings of three decades, I rest assured that through a continuum of personal experiences, my words have been tried “as silver in a furnace of the earth, refined seven times,” (Ps.12:6).


"Deux aux croix," by Gerrit Verstraete, 2010. Cat.No.1166, 14 X 17, acrylic on vellum ( 35.7 X 43.4 cm )

No comments:

Post a Comment